“No logs are kept by us”
2. The authority is Europe. We don’t have any info to discuss, because we would not have logfiles. We tend not to communicate with any 3rd parties. The sole occasion we might also communicate using a third party is if a court ruling was received by us. We’d then have to inform them we don’t have any info. This hasn’t occurred yet.
3. We don’t have some open incoming ports, therefore it is difficult for all of us to “takedown” any airing articles.
4. In the moment we just take Bitcoin and Paypal. We’ve got strategies to take alternate charge card running in the long run.
1. TorGuard timestamps to get another, not on our VPN machines or does not save IP’s. It is not possible to fit what isn’t there. Because when when working with a VPN, many people often misbehave, this raises the obvious question: how can we keep a quick, abuse- community that is free? If also the addict can’t be back tracked by our system professional by ip address, e.g. if you are in one of the Bestbitcoincasinos, then how can we stop it?
Through packet level filtering in the firewall it is not impossible to use principles to an entire common host, preventing the abuse instantly. By way of example, let us state some one decides to use TorGuard to dishonestly market their Ugg boots company (junk). In order for all of us to to dam this one person, we only apply firewall principles that are new, effectively preventing the method that is mistreated for all on that host. Because there are not any consumer logs to pass, we manage maltreatment per-user, not per host.
2. TorGuard has transferred its parent organization to Nevis, Caribbean and recently had some business re-structuring. Our firm abides by information rules and all Global laws enforced in your authority that was lawful. We will not also contemplate conveying with a third party unless they have first got satisfactory representation in your legal authority and do not discuss any tips with anybody affecting our system or its customers. Just in case of the state court-ordered would we be made to deliver blank hard disks opinion. There is nothing to palm over but an OS.
3. TorGuard honors promptly (24 hrs or less) including all DMCA take-down notices. Since it is not possible for people to find which person on the host is in fact in charge of the breach, we prevent the infringing process completely, whatever it might be – etc., Kazaa Jabber Bittorrent, FTP eDonkey2000 This ensures the information in breach is no longer active on our system and promptly eliminated from that host.
4. We take all types of bank card, Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Bitcoins and Checkout. Anonymous payments are also accepted by us through our prepaid FLAG program. These pre-paid support FLAG figures that are used during checkout on our site and are available from among our on-line merchants that are participating.
Our customer charging region and VPN person real servers are 2 totally different methods. That is to be sure the privacy and protections of our client’s balances are carried on all the time. This info is stored entirely different while the client’s selected payment process is likely to be associated with your client charging region log-in. This way, it is almost impossible to “connect the dots” of a spending client with that of some one who’s utilizing the hosts. This can eventually be a pain for customers although they may be expected to recall two sets of log-ins/passwords, but trust us – it is in the greatest interest of safety.